Just the drive to the Wildflower Inn is worth the trip. With the beautiful scenery in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Quebec, you're sure to want to stop along the way to take a few pictures.
Four miles from Interstate 91 ... a million miles from the stresses of urban living. Take exit 23 off I-91 in Lyndonville, Vermont. Head north through Lyndonville on US Route 5 to the intersection of Route 114. Follow 114 for ½ mile. Take the left turn immediately following the second bridge you cross, onto Darling Hill Road. The Wildflower Inn is 2 miles further on the left.
Driving time from major cities:
- Boston - 3 hours
- Hartford - 3 hours 30 minutes
- New York City - 5 hours 30 minutes
- Burlington - 1 hours 45 minutes
- Montreal - 2 hours 45 minutes- Driving Directions
- Quebec City - 4 hours - Driving Directions
- Ottawa - 4 hours 30 minutes - Driving Directions
- Boston Logan International 3 hours
- Burlington, VT 1 hours 45 minutes. Find direct and non-stop flights to Burlington, Vermont (BTV)
- Montreal 2 hours
- Manchester, NH 2 hours. Find direct and non-stop flights to Manchester, New Hampshire (MHT)
- N 44d 34.384’, W 071d 58.327’
View our Local Area Map by downloading our map below