Cancellation and Payment Policy Deposit/Cancellation
Due to our intimate size, cancellations do affect us greatly. Should you find it necessary to cancel your reservation, we must receive notice not less than 14 days (30 days for the Summer Season and Winter Vacation Weeks) prior to the arrival date, in which case your deposit will be refunded less a $30 cancellation fee per room booked. Cancellations made without at least a 14/30 day notice will result in forfeiture of deposit.
Check-in / Check-out
Check-in is after 3:00 pm. Please let us know if you will be arriving late in the evening so we may make arrangements for you. Check-out is by 11:00 am. Although on the day of departure your room must be vacated by 11:00 am for housekeeping, you are welcome to stay on the property and use our amenities for the day.
A 50% deposit of total lodging is required at the time of making your reservation. Deposits are forfeited if guests arrive after and/or depart before the original dates specified on the reservation.
Once we receive a deposit, written confirmation regarding your payment and the dates of your stay will be sent to you, if time permits. Please check the dates carefully as your deposit will be forfeited if you do not arrive on the specified arrival date or if you depart earlier than the specified departure date.
Taxes, Gratuities and Discounts
- Rates and Taxes are subject to change. 9% Vermont tax will be added to your bill. Gratuities for wait staff and housekeeping are not added to your room bill. (effective 02/09/08)
- 7 or more night stay discount: 10% off room rate. Senior Citizen (ages 65+) discount: 10% off room rate.
- Winter 1/2 Off Deal: Stay Thursday and/or Sunday night for 1/2 off the weekend rate with your 2 night weekend stay.
- Only one discount may be applied to a stay and not in conjunction with other promotions/packages.
Smoking and Pet Policies
We are a non-smoking inn. We are a dog friendly inn. Only our downstairs carriage house rooms and Meadow Building Suites are dog friendly guest rooms. Other restrictions do apply, so please inquire with us about more information on our dog policy or download our Dog Policy. 800-627-8310
Televisions and Telephones
There is a television and a guest phone located in the main inn. There are no televisions or telephones in the guest rooms. Incoming calls can be received at 802-626-8310 and a message will be left at the front desk.
In Room Amenities
All of our rooms and suites have coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Portable cribs and bed rails are available upon request. Wireless Internet Wireless Internet is available throughout the inn.
- All rates are per night based on double occupancy and include a hearty country breakfast and an afternoon snack, consisting of seasonal goodies. Additional charge is applied for additional persons in the same room.
- Cash, Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, Visa, Master Card and American Express accepted.
- Minimum stay of two nights required on weekends and during peak seasons, excluding fall midweek (Sunday -Thursday, Sept 3-October 25). Three night minimum stay required on the following holiday weekends: Columbus Weekend and Mtn. Luther King Weekend.
- No check-outs or check-ins on Christmas Day.
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your dog to the Wildflower Inn. To make all of our guests’ experiences here as enjoyable as possible, we have the following policies in place regarding the stay of your pet.
- A fee of $25.00 per dog, per day, will be charged to your room (limit 2 dogs per room).
- A credit card authorization will be taken at check-in. If after your room is inspected, it is determined that damage was caused to the property of the Wildflower Inn due to the housing of your pet, then your credit card will be charged for the applicable damage.
- For daily housekeeping services, all pets must be crated for the duration of the service time, or the pet owner must be present for the duration of service. If the pet is neither crated nor under the direct control of the pet owner, housekeeping services will not be performed.
- All dogs must be leashed while on the Wildflower Inn grounds, and are not allowed in the Main Inn, Kid’s Barn, Petting Barn, Play Areas, BBQ Tent and Dining Patio (except for seeing-eye dogs). You may bring leashed dogs on Kingdom Trails that lie only on Wildflower Inn’s land-all other Kingdom Trails are off limits to dogs. (see outlined trail map for dog friendly trails). Registered dogs are only allowed in downstairs Carriage House rooms and the Meadows Building.
- Unattended dogs must be crated when left in guest rooms.
- Noise complaints will be directed to the pet owners. Multiple complaints about a specific dog or any violations of this policy will result in the dog having to leave the Inn and may result in penalty fees.
- Bags for waste removal will be provided upon check-in. Please deposit them in the designated container located outside the Carriage House on the south end of the building.
- Thank you for your attention to these matters and we hope you and your pal have a great stay with us! To confirm that you agree to the above policies, please sign below.