Plein Air Painter's Escape to the Kingdom
June 25-30, 2017
5 nights and 4 1/2 days. An opportunity to spend time with friends (new and old), painting, networking, sharing, bonding, and laughing. This will be a no stress, no pressure, painter's escape as there will be no workshops, no competition, no expectations, just fun painting. Your backdrop will be the expansive and beautiful Northeast Kingdom views from the Wildflower Inn on one of the most beautiful hills in New England. One price includes lodging and all meals.
Limit of 14 participants so reserve your spot now.
Rates: Single Occupancy $1249
Double Occupancy $873/person
* 5 nights lodging (arrive Sunday June 25 and departure Friday June 30)
* Meet and great reception on Sunday evening
* Breakfast each morning
* Boxed lunch Monday - Thursday
* Dinner in our onsite restaurant, Juniper's, Monday-Thursday
* All taxes and Gratuities
* Guidance on painting locations