Home for the Holidays ~ Christmas Package
December 23-26, 2015
All the things you love about going home for Christmas are wrapped up with a bow in our Home for the Holidays Package, right here in wintery Vermont...
We'll have a small fresh Christmas tree waiting for you, and supply you with a basket of ornaments; you'll wake up to bountiful country breakfasts and end the days with delectable dinners; there'll be time for skating, sledding and skiing, or just cozying up to the wood stove with fellow guests, or perhaps a good book! There will be all the tastes, and scents of the season, together with family and friends, twinkling lights and overstuffed stockings. Come join us for our favorite season of the year!
Home for the Holidays Christmas Package pricing starts at $998 for two people, for 3 nights, plus tax and gratuity.
Additional Adult add $189.00, Child 4-11 add $120.00, Kids ages 3 and under add $30.
Home for the Holidays Package includes:
- Accommodations for 3 nights at our Vermont country inn on 240 acres. (No Christmas Day arrivals. You're welcome to extend your stay by calling us to make your reservation)
- Full breakfast each morning, afternoon refreshments
- A small Christmas Tree you can decorate in your room
- A Family Christmas Stocking filled with Christmas goodies
- Christmas Eve dinner** at the inn
- A bountiful Christmas Day dinner at the inn!
**Voucher valid for up to $25 per adult; up to $10 voucher per child age 4-11; no voucher for children 3 and under.
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY during Christmastime
Relax by the wood stove with Hot Mulled Cider, VT Cabot Cheese, and Homemade Cookies at snack time. The inn has an outdoor ice skating and a great sledding that's lighted up at night. Enjoy X-country skiing, snowshoeing, or Fat Tire Biking on the Kingdom Trails, and snowmobiling on VAST — the Wildflower Inn offers direct access to both trail networks. Nearby, you will enjoy skiing and snowboarding at Burke Mountain (4 miles away).