What Makes Us Different
There are so many things that make The Wildflower Inn special!
And what makes us different, makes us better. The unique setting of Wildflower Inn is more than enough to make us stand out from any other place in the world. But there's more to it than just our setting...
The fact that we have 8 children of our own, and knew the need to create a family friendly atmosphere when we bought the property was just the beginning. As if that didn't set us apart in the hospitality business, we take pride in sharing the beautiful Wildflower Inn as a home for all our of our guests, be they children or adults, or even your four-legged family members!
And, okay, we admit it - our location has to be the second best thing about the Inn. Set in the heart of Vermont's untouched Northeast Kingdom, we knew the first time we saw the property, that this was a place that needed to be shared!
Guests of all ages say that the most unique attribute of the Wildflower Inn is the charming Vermont hospitality that goes above and beyond, and we couldn't do that without our dedicated staff. We hope you'll come and enjoy this special place, where you'll want to return again and again, and become part of our Wildflower Inn family!
Top 10 Things that Make Us Different
- Location / Views
- We're right in the epicenter of the Kingdom Trails
- Hospitality and Family Friendly
- Bike Shop on premise. Bike and X-Country Ski rentals available.
- Mountain Bike Storage Barn
- Our Country Breakfast
- Outdoor Skating Rink & Sledding Hill
- A Safe Place
- Juniper's Restaurant
So Much more than a Vermont Country Inn
The best Vermont inn and resort for your New England family vacation or romantic getaway is the Wildflower Inn.
Situated in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom, the Wildflower Inn, New England’s Country Resort, is an ideal Vermont Bed and Breakfast as well as an award-winning family resort. We offer a variety of fantastic packages and deals for every season. Perhaps our Fall Foliage Vermont Vacation Package or our VT Ski Vacation Deal is what you are looking for. Check out all of our Vermont Vacation Packages for Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter! We can tell you all about Vermont’s beautiful Northeast Kingdom, but you really should come check it out for yourself!
Bringing your Dog to the Wildflower Inn
Being a family friendly inn brought us to the realization that dogs are part of the family too! With so many requests for accommodating man's best friend, we knew we had to become a dog friendly resort. As the premier Vermont pet friendly inn, we'll make sure both you and your dog have a great time.
Old-time Charm, New England Hospitality
Part of the uniqueness of our setting comes from our country collectibles, renovated carriage barns and historic tree lined road, as well as our spectacular pastoral and mountain views. Once a 100-cow dairy farm, the Wildflower Inn has been transformed into a quaint, village-like setting. With 24 guest rooms and suites, it is perfect for either a romantic getaway or family vacation. Our comfortable classic Carriage House rooms and one-room suites are ideal for couples. Our two and three room suites are specially appointed with amenities suitable for longer family vacation stays with the convience of home.To allow for a truly relaxing, peaceful environment, we have intentionally left televisions and phones out of our guestrooms and lobby. However, we do provide FREE wireless internet service (we are on the tail end of a DSL line, so "streaming" is not going to be smooth) throughout the property. Afternoon snack is served daily in the living room, bringing to mind the superior hospitality and country charm you would expect when visiting your grandmother's house. Our clean, comfortable inn is the perfect place to experience an authentic Vermont country getaway.
- Here's a comment that appears on Trip Advisor, which pretty much sums up the inn - "This is not the place for those looking to revel in countryside chic. That said, however, the Wildflower has a rare warmth - something that I don't usually note or seek out in travel, but noteworthy enough that it made all the difference to me. The servers were great at the inn's restaurant and the desk staff went out of their way to try to help me locate a few local farms who were participating in an open farm event for Cabot cheese. And the food was good - I loved the breakfasts, the coffee was good, and the dinner we had there was also good. There was a fire going in the wood stove in the family room and cookies and hot cider available in the afternoon. What's not to like?"