Cancellation and Payment Policy Deposit/Cancellation
Due to our intimate size, cancellations do affect us greatly. Should you find it necessary to cancel your reservation, we must receive notice not less than 14 days (30 days for the Summer Season and Winter Vacation Weeks) prior to the arrival date, in which case your deposit will be refunded less a $35 cancellation fee per room booked. Cancellations made without at least a 14/30 day notice will result in forfeiture of deposit.
Check-in / Check-out
Check-in is after 3:00 pm. Please let us know if you will be arriving late in the evening so we may make arrangements for you. Check-out is by 11:00 am. Although on the day of departure your room must be vacated by 11:00 am for housekeeping, you are welcome to stay on the property and use our amenities for the day.
A 50% deposit of total lodging is required at the time of making your reservation. Deposits are forfeited if guests arrive after and/or depart before the original dates specified on the reservation.
Once we receive a deposit, written confirmation regarding your payment and the dates of your stay will be sent to you, if time permits. Please check the dates carefully as your deposit will be forfeited if you do not arrive on the specified arrival date or if you depart earlier than the specified departure date.
Taxes, Gratuities and Discounts
- Rates and Taxes are subject to change. 9% Vermont tax will be added to your bill. Gratuities for wait staff and housekeeping are not added to your room bill.
- Only one discount may be applied to a stay and not in conjunction with other promotions/packages.
Smoking and Pet Policies
We are a non-smoking inn. We are a dog friendly inn. Only our downstairs carriage house rooms and School House are dog friendly guest rooms. Other restrictions do apply, so please inquire with us about more information on our dog policy or download our Dog Policy. 800-627-8310
Televisions and Telephones
There is a television and a guest phone located in the main inn. There are no televisions or telephones in the guest rooms. Incoming calls can be received at 802-626-8310 and a message will be left at the front desk.
In Room Amenities
All of our rooms and suites have coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Portable cribs and bed rails are available upon request. Wireless Internet Wireless Internet is available throughout the inn.
- All rates are per night based on double occupancy and include a hearty country breakfast and an afternoon snack, consisting of seasonal goodies. Additional charge is applied for additional persons in the same room.
- Cash, Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, Visa, Master Card and American Express accepted.
- Minimum stay of two nights required on weekends and during peak seasons.
- No check-outs or check-ins on Christmas Day.
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your dog to the Wildflower Inn. To make all of our guests’ experiences here as enjoyable as possible, we have the following policies in place regarding the stay of your pet.
- A fee of $100.00 per dog, per stay, will be charged to your room (limit 2 dogs per room).
- A credit card authorization will be taken at check-in. If after your room is inspected, it is determined that damage was caused to the property of the Wildflower Inn due to the housing of your pet, then your credit card will be charged for the applicable damage.
- For daily housekeeping services, all pets must be crated for the duration of the service time, or the pet owner must be present for the duration of service. If the pet is neither crated nor under the direct control of the pet owner, housekeeping services will not be performed.
- All dogs must be leashed while on the Wildflower Inn grounds, and are not allowed in the Main Inn, Play Areas, Pool area, and Dining Patio (except for service dogs). Dogs are not allowed on the Kingdom Trails on the weekends. Registered dogs are only allowed in downstairs Carriage House rooms and the School House.
- Unattended dogs must be crated when left in guest rooms.
- Noise complaints will be directed to the pet owners. Multiple complaints about a specific dog or any violations of this policy will result in the dog having to leave the Inn and may result in penalty fees.
- Bags for waste removal will be provided upon check-in. Please deposit them in the designated container located outside the Carriage House on the south end of the building.
- Thank you for your attention to these matters and we hope you and your pal have a great stay with us! To confirm that you agree to the above policies, please sign below.
Effective Date: December, 2017
This privacy statement applies to www.wildflowerinn.com owned and operated by Wildflower Inn. This privacy statement describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide on our web site: www.wildflowerinn.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information. We may amend this privacy statement from time to time, so visit this page regularly to keep abreast of the updates
The type of personal information we collect.
The types of personal information that we collect include:
- Your first name, last name, email address, phone number and home address;
- Credit card details (type of card, credit card number, name on card, expiration date and security code);
- Guest stay information, including date of arrival and departure, special requests made, observations about your service preferences (including room preferences, facilities or any other services used);
- Information you provide regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys, contests or promotional offers;
When you visit our website, even if you do not make a reservation, we may collect certain information, such as your IP address, which browser you’re using, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you. If you are using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details. When you make a reservation, our system registers through which means and from which websites you have made your reservation. If this data can identify you as a natural person, this data is considered personal information which is subject to this privacy statement.
You may always choose what personal information (if any) you wish to provide to us. If you choose not to provide certain details, however, some of your transactions with us may be impacted.
Why do we collect, use and share your personal information?
- Reservations: we use your personal information to complete and administer your online reservation.
- Customer service: we use your personal information to provide customer service.
- Guest reviews: we may use your contact information to invite you by email to write a guest review after your stay. This can help other travellers to choose the accommodation that suits them best.
- Marketing activities: we also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by law.
- Other communications: there may be other times when we get in touch by email, by post, by phone or by texting you, depending on the contact information you share with us. There could be a number of reasons for this:
- We may need to respond to and handle requests you have made.
- If you have not finalised a reservation online, we may email you a reminder to continue with your reservation. We believe that this additional service is useful to you because it allows you to carry on with a reservation without having to search for the accommodation again or fill in all the reservation details from scratch.
- When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with our website.
- Legal purposes: In certain cases, we may need to use your information to handle and resolve legal disputes, for regulatory investigations and compliance.
- Fraud detection and prevention: we may use your personal information for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities.
- Improving our services: finally, we use your personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to enhance the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal basis:
- Performance of a Contract: The use of your information may be necessary to perform the contract that you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we'll use your information to carry out our obligation to complete and administer that reservation under the contract that we have with you.
- Legitimate Interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as providing you with the best appropriate content for the website, emails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services and the content on our website, and for administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes.
- Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your personal information for certain direct marketing purposes. You can withdraw your consent anytime by contacting us at any of the addresses at the end of this Privacy Statement.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as we deem it necessary to provide services to you, comply with applicable laws (including those regarding document retention), resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business. All personal information we retain will be subject to this privacy statement.
What security procedures are put in place to safeguard your personal data?
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorised access to, and the misuse of, personal data. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorised personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
How can you control your personal information?
You always have the right to review the personal information we keep about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by emailing us to the email address stated below. Please write 'Request personal information' in the subject line of your email to speed things along a bit.
You can also contact us if you believe that the personal information we have for you is incorrect, if you believe that we are no longer entitled to use your personal data, or if you have any other questions about how your personal information is used or about this Privacy Statement. Please email or write to us using the contact details below. We will handle your request in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Wildflower Inn, 2059 Darling Hill Road, Lyndonville, VT 05851, USA. If you have any suggestions or comments about this privacy statement, please send an email to email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org.